A college friend Angie tagged me to do this top 8 list... :0) So we'll see what I come up with!!!
8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. The Office
3. CSI's (Miami, New York, and Last Vegas)
4. Biggest Loser
6. HDTV - anything!
7. Movies w/my husband cuddled on the couch!
8. anything w/Peyton :0)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
2. Jason's Deli
4. P.F. Changs
5. Red Lobster
6. Olive Garden
8 Things that happened today:
I'm going to go back to yesterday since today just started ;0) hehe
1. Woke up at 8 a.m.
2. Went to Church at 10.45
3. Went out to eat w/friends for lunch.
4. Started putting up the Christmas tree.
5. Went to a baby shower at 5.30.
6. Went to Sunday School at 6
7. Helped my mother in law with the cherub choir at church. (Peyton is in it)
8. Went to church at 7, and it was an awesome Communion Service!!!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting off work early on Wednesday
2. Spending Thanksgiving w/Jason's family (last one before Brayden joins us!)
3. Possibly go shopping on Friday!
4. Celebrating our Dec. 1st, SEVENTH Wedding Anniversary on Saturday, hopefully.
6. Going to Texas for Christmas Break
7. March 5, 2009!!! Baby Brayden's Arrival
8. Moving into our new church building!
8 Things on my Wish list:
1. I really need a new video camera, my other has died. :0(
2. That my boys grow up to be Godly men......
3. To go to Hawaii with my husband!! (again...we went on our Honeymoon)
4. To have a great full-term pregnancy and delivery!
5. That Peyton gets over his cold quickly ;0)
6. Had a Maid.......
7. A girl Spa Day!...oooh I like this one Angie lol!
8. I lived closer to my family, all of them!
8 People I tag:
5. Sarah B.
Come on, girls! You can do it! Thanks for reading!