Monday, January 19, 2009

Doctor's Appointment...33 1/2 weeks!

Well, I am 33 1/2 weeks now...and I had my doctor's appointment....and I go back in 2 more weeks!!! We're getting so close, and I'm so excited, and just flat out ready!! Little Brayden Josiah is so low that it's painful carrying him....but we're going to get through it, and not too much longer :0)
At the appointment, she said everything looks good, that I'm measuring right on track, and that he is making me look bigger than I am because of the way he is positioned in my stomach....thanks Brayden ;0) j/k and he's low and therefore I'm really swollen...that's ok though...:0)
I am so thankful for this beautiful baby growing inside of me, and I'm excited to see how Peyton is going to do with the new baby and the change that is about to take place....God has been so good to us, and we daily thank Him for ALL He has done....

1 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

I know you are so excited...hope it goes well!