Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Since the last blog....


My little stud! :0)


Peyton & Makayla-Peyton's face is a little silly here LOL!


Peyton & Mak playing!


First snow of 2008!!! How exciting!! Too bad it was ABOVE freezing lol


But, Peyton LOVED it!!!




Uncle Shane & Aunt Heidi will appreciate this picture :0)!!!












Here it is already January 23rd!
This month has FLOWN by!!!
We're all doing so well....
This past weekend Jason was out of town, for a Tools Conference, so Peyton and I went on a DATE! We went to see the new Veggie Tales...the Pirates Who don't Do Anything! It was quite cute! If I had known that it would of been opening night of 27 Dresses, I would of passed on going Friday night though, just didn't want to be at the house by ourselves on a Friday night....The line was forever long :0( Once we got in got the popcorn it had already started, but Peyton was ok with that! The movie was good, just a few things that disturbed Peyton...such as the cheese curls chasing one of the little guys, I could tell because he got REALLY tense!! I was holding his hand and he was squeezing it pretty hard, poor thing! I'm just thankful the pirates didn't have skeletons on their hats, a little too much for a 3 year old! But, when the movie was over he didn't want to leave lol, he said can we stay? Hard to explain to a 3 year old, that you can't just hang out in a movie theater HAHA!

Another thing Peyton is big on is the XBOX 360 his uncle Justin got him a pack of 3 for Christmas, the Pixar Cars and Open Season and another one, he loves 2 out of the 3, and is pretty good at it! I can actually do the games, and I've never been big on all that! lol

:0) We love all of you guys!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Chandler LOVES to go to the movies! Every time we pass the theatre she asks, "can we just stop and see one?"

I'm planning on taking her to see the Veggie Tale movie. I'm glad to hear it was cute!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment! Things are going well here-just taking time to enjoy God. I'm subscribing to your blog so I can keep up w/you guys. Sounds like things are going well there. Peyton is growing up so fast! Many blessings to you & Jason for 2008!

heidijudy said...

Peyton is a cutie. He's getting so big. Let me know next time you guys come down. Every once in a while Ethan says, "Remember Peyton?" and proceeds to tell me about all the fun things at Peyton's papa's house. Love you. --Heidi