Tuesday, February 12, 2008

this week...

This week is hard...it's Valentines Day on Thursday, and Thursday morning, Peyton and I are flying out to Texas (which is great don't get me wrong!) But, my first Valentines Day without my husband....:0( We're going to go and celebrate it tonight though...but it's not the same...

So, we're going to Texas because my youngest sister, my BABY sister is getting MARRIED! It's so surreal, doesn't even seem like she should be old enough to be DRIVING!! (I still am tense when I ride with her just because of the fact I think of her as my baby sister!) But, she is getting married, and they both believe it is God's Will, and it's what He wants for them....that's all I want her to be--is in God's Divine Will, and that they both have a relationship with our Lord and Savior, I can't do anything else, but pray for them....

But, I dread driving to the airport alone, w/a 3 year old, and getting on the airplane and flying alone, but my parents will be there to pick us up in Texas, just uneasy about it all...just please pray for a hedge of protection over Peyton and me on Thursday morning....thanks...

I hope to have some cute pictures up next week of my cute lil man!!! :0)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've never flown with my girls so I don't have any great tips to share!!!

Have fun! We're praying for protection for you both.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for being a part of it!! YOUR GREAT!