Friday, January 8, 2010

God is about to turn the Sharpe household upside down....

....I can just feel it!!! I am expecting it!!!

I am so excited for 2010!!!

Jason and I are about to start a Daniel Fast......and I don't want to "boast" about it, but I want to explain how excited I am about it, excited about what God will reveal to us during this time!!!!  We are starting January 10th and going until January 31st... Please pray for us as well, pray for commitment, and endurance, but really pray that God will reveal things to us that we never knew possible, that He will reveal HIMSELF to us.....and that our walk with HIM will grow, and then our marriage will grown, then our relationship with our boys will grow...I get goosebumps just thinking about it!!!  God is about to do something amazing!!!!

Jason and I also started a year long couple's devotion....it is called The Love Dare Day by Day by Stephen Kendrick....we love it....it's an easy read, but perfect for us to spend some spiritual time together...I highly recommend it with you and your spouse....

I challenge you to grow this 2010 as well!!!! Let this be the best year YET!

0 comments: