Thursday, February 4, 2010

23 days really?

I cannot believe in 23 days I will no longer have a "baby-baby" in my household.  My heart is very sad thinking about this, I feel at any moment I could burst out in TEARS!  This time last year I was so huge and it literally hurt to move....and now I'm moving CONSTANTLY with my sweet lil man, when I'm home with him.....(that's a different story)

He is doing sooo much these days...and in a matter of days he will be RUNNING everywhere...this is just crazy to me!  He loves exploring the ENTIRE house!!!  and loves to be right where I'm at....I love playing with him in his room, we just shut the door and play with whatever we can....I'm so thrilled to know he loves to play and figure out how to do different stuff!!

Brayden Josiah will be 1 in 23 days, and just feels like yesterday that God blessed us with another boy....I am so very thankful for this amazing little man!!!!!

0 comments: