Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Answer to the mystery of what we're having....

We are having another BOY!!!! :0)

We found out yesterday at my 19 1/2 week appointment, and we were very excited and very THANKFUL that he is very healthy!!! Praise the Lord!!!! But, truth be told, I kind of wanted a little girl...one of each....but God has other plans that I can't argue with ;0)! And then there is Peyton, since DAY ONE he has been begging for a little brother, and had talked about the baby as a "he"....and even said when we went to a furniture store, that his baby brother and he can get bunkbeds!!!! LOL Too cute! So the faith of a child.....;0)Here is a Profile Picture
Here is the front of his face...
His foot...
And his "Boy Parts" lol!

Everything is going very smoothly with the pregnancy, I can already feel him move and its such an amazing feeling, I love it!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have another little boy!! I love little boys; they are so fun! Peyton and he are going to have such fun - and be so fun to watch together! Congratulations!